Wednesday, September 17, 2014

This moment is your life




If only we looked at now

If we looked, only, at now

Now?

This moment is my life

But as I sit and reflect
 in comes regret

Why?  

What is it about “what could have been been”?
Or "might be"

As I sit and reflect
 in comes regret
and doubt……………………………………..

Why rehearse the past
And create what should have been
It’s gone, the past, gone             not forgotten
Just gone
Now is where I live

As I sit and reflect
 Enjoy, don’t regret
The future is yet to emerge
Unknown at first, but ….
But what of now?  What do I observe?
Not the past
Note the future
Just now, here, at this moment

What do I see

As I sit and reflect
 I neglected
to observe
to make sense
to know what it is that I do

when I do what I do

Don’t sit and reflect
Observe, then reflect
Make sense of now
Live…………..

My life is this moment

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dynamics of Discovery...the start of the innovation process. Or, industry might want applied research but that is not what it needs...

From Archimedes to Edison, attempts to improve quality of life have dictated a need for advances in science and technology. These ad...