- Opens itself to change, to contrary opinion, to the mystery of potential, to involvement, to unsettling ideas.
- Offers people the opportunity to learn and grow.
- Offers the gift of challenging work.
- Sheds its obsolete baggage.
- Encourages people to decide what needs to be measured and then helps them to do the work.
- Heals people with trust and with caring and with forgiveness.
- Is a social environment – people in places of realised potential know that organisations are social environments.
Friday, October 19, 2012
Places of Realised Potential
People with a commitment to potential see potential not merely as self-fulfillment but as expressing stewardship and servanthood. Is where you work a place where potential can be realised?
A place of realised potential:
Source : Max De Pree (1997) Leading without power. Finding hope in serving community. Jossey-Bass ISBN-13: 978-0787910631